Event: Experience, PvP and More
300% more experience, 50% more loot and skill advancement, PvP Elin Quests – our combined event offers more of almost everything! On certain nights you can receive a whopping 300% more experience points in group dungeons, collect additional skill advancement XP and scoop up extra rewards on the battlegrounds.
Dive into battle and earn power and glory!
Increased XP in Dungeons:
- On 16th, 17th and 18th August 2019 from 6:00 PM to 11:59 PM
Increased Skill Advancement XP and Loot:
- Start: 15th August 2019 at 9:00 AM
- End: 20th August 2019 at 9:00 AM
PvP Elin Quests:
- 15th August 2019 (9:00 AM) to 18th August 2019 (9:00 AM) – Phase 1
- 18th August 2019 (9:01 AM) to 21st August 2019 (6:00 AM) – Phase 2
- Use the increased character growth and collect +300% XP in all group dungeons
- Enter battlegrounds during the event and scoop up extra loot via the Elin button
- Collect 50% more skill advancement XP
- Scoop up 50% more loot from monsters in the open world
Increased XP in Dungeons
Use the additional XP rewards to become even stronger! During the event you’ll receive 300% more experience points in all group dungeons.
PvP Elin Quests
You can pick up 2 quests by clicking the Elin button. These can be completed once during each phase of the event (each 3 days long). Take part in the Shore Hold battleground 10 times or Corsairs’ Stronghold 5 times.
For each quest you will be rewarded
- 20x 5,000 Bellicarium Credits
and additionally collect one of the following rewards:
- 20x Veteran’s Fragment Box
- 20x Veteran’s Plate Box
Skill Advancement XP and Loot Bonuses
Time to improve your skills: during the event you’ll earn 50% more skill advancement XP from monsters and associated items.
Additionally, all monsters in the open world will be dropping 50% more loot.
Important: Please note that there is currently a limit in the amount of EXP you can receive while having several EXP buffs activated. In case you reach more than 2.1 billion on a single enemy, the amount of EXP gained will be 0. This is a known issue that is already reported and will be fixed in the future.