Patch Notes - 1.0.25Please find below the various changes which were be applied on the game on the 2nd of May.
- The following hair colors have been added in the character creation.
- Human : Red, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Castanic : Red, orange, yellow, green
- Elin : Red
- High Elves : Red, orange, green, blue
- The texture bug which made white spots appear has been fixed.
Menu & System changes
- The unnecessary “Subscription information” has been removed from the main menu.
- A bug where the game occasionally crashes when the frame rate drops below 15 in certain situations has been fixed.
- The global announcement when a player upgrades a piece of equipment to +6 has been disabled. From now on, only +9 and +12 will be displayed
Content changes and bug fixes
- The items “Alkahests” have been modified. Those items are used for specific tiers of enchantment :
- +1 to +6: Alkahest (sold by merchants)
- +7 to +9: Refined Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- +10 to +12: Masterwork Alkahest (sold by specialty stores)
- The dungeons “Balder’s Temple” and “Fane of Kaprima” are now visible via smart search.
- Inter-server party matching buff, Valkyon's Response and Rescue Supplies have been deleted.
- Destiny Eggs and Lucky Eggs have been deleted from the quest rewards. With the alchemy crafting there is no longer a need for these rewards. Before the alchemy job was introduced, the egg rewards were the main source to get combat consumables.
- Gula Skinners in the Hungry Caverns no longer spawn minions.
- The bug where guild wars cannot be declared to guilds whose names have more than 32 characters has been fixed.