Patch Notes - 1.0.38Below you will find the important changes and additions that will be applied to TERA on the 6th of November 2012.
Changes & additions
- The new achievement « Arborea, I have returned! » has been added for characters level 58 and above who have not logged in for over a month.
- A vote option has been added for the “kick” and “disband” functions in order to prevent party leaders from abusing the system. Additionally party members can now also vote to kick the party leader.
- New battlegrounds rewards have been added for every player participating:
- If a player wins 3 times in the battlegrounds, he/she will receive a Crate of Victory containing T13/14 items, enchantment items, various crystals and new campfires (see below)
- If a player loses 3 times in the battlegrounds, he/she will receive a Crate of Challenge which contains the same items as the Crate of Victory, but with lower drop rates.
- New items : Charming Campfire and Hasty Campfire
- With the Charming Campfire your burned charms last for 30 minutes
- The Hasty Campfire restores stamina twice as fast
- Balder’s Temple (Hard)
- Reduced the damage of Magnus by 50%
- Reduced the damage of Elite Guardian of Relic by 30%
- Reduced the HP of the Guardian of Relic from 21,140,011 to 16,442,231.
- Argon Corpus (Hard)
- Reduced the HP of Cygnus by 10%
- Reduced the HP of Halveterak Overseer by 10%
- Reduced the HP of Lokmar Sorgalur by 10%
- Reduced the HP of Meldita and the spawning tentacles by 10%
- Fane of Kaprima
- Reduced Kornus’s attack speed by roughly 20%
- Attack stats from the Rage of Warrior buff have been decreased from 10% to 5%
- Damage from Lokian Fatecaller’s marbles have been reduced by 1/3
- Egrecia’s HP has been reduced by 1/3
- Egrecia’s movement patterns have been reduced from a total of 3 to 2
- Damage from Kaprima’s Explosion Combo (which follows the Sickle Attack) has been reduced by roughly 33%
- Damage from Kaprima’s Standstill Whirlwind (which follows the Frontal Sickle Attack) has been reduced by roughly 20%
- Removed “Bleeding” abnormality originally caused by the Standstill Whirlwind that follows Frontal Sickle Attack
- Fixed the bug which made the party matching queue freeze up and players were unable to cancel.
- Fixed some texturing issues related to rabbit Poporiswearing the item “Bone-Weary Skeleton Mask”
- Fixed the problem of the Raid notice Channel Name not being displayed properly
- Fixed the problem of not being able to use “Warrior’s Edge” skill while stacked 3 times against certain monsters
- Fixed the problem related to some High Elf glove icons being improperly displayed
- Fixed the display of some Halloween achievements
- Fixed the abnormal resistance to various skills in the following dungeons: Kelsaik’s Nest (normal mode), Sirjurka Gallery, Balder’s temple (hard mode), Akasha’s Hideout (hard mode).
- Fixed the bug which prevented Kaprima’s Haxagram pattern to be executed properly in Fane of Kaprima
- Fixed the bug related to joining battlegrounds while riding a Pegasus.
- Fixed an issue when the system message was displayed wrong when a single player entered the battleground matching tool.
- Fixed several tooltips
- In raids, only members of the 1st party are eligible to vote on looting distribution methods. Kick and Disband functions are not affected.
- Kicking out players from parties without a vote is currently unavailable. This will be fixed in a future update.