Patch Notes – 2.1Nexus Changes
- Nexus Quests:
- Nexus quests will no longer be received automatically when entering the area
- Players need to pick up nexus quests on their own now
- Four NPCs will be spawned near each nexus 10 minutes before the beginning of the nexus
- Only 120 players will be able to pick up the quest per nexus
- Whenever a player leaves the nexus area, the quest will be cancelled
- Players without quests will still be able to take part in the nexus but won’t receive any rewards
- Players without quests will also not be able to enter the Nexus Traverse
- As long as quests are available, players will be able to participate – even at stage 2 or 3
- New markings will be added to the map to indicate the nexus population.
- Lock icon: no quests available
- Red icon: 1% - 29% of the nexus quests remain – You’d better hurry!
- Yellow icon: 30% - 49% of the nexus quests remain
- Blue icon: more than 50% of the nexus quests remain
- A tooltip was added to display the exact number of quests taken. Keep in mind that 120 is the maximum!
- Nexus quest rewards have been significantly increased. They now give more reputation and credits.
- Nexus monsters will no longer drop reputation motes
- Decreased the amount of Nexus Call buffs needed to enter the Nexus Traverse. Now only one Nexus Call buff is needed.
- Nexus buffs were adjusted to no longer drain HP
- HP of stage 3 nexus monsters have been decreased
- Nexus Traverse:
- Traverse portals were adjusted so each portal leads you to the same Nexus Traverse instance
- Nexus Traverse rewards have been increased to reward players with more gold, reputation and credits
- After completing the Nexus Traverse, players will still be able to participate in available nexus quests but won’t be able to enter the Traverse a second time
TERA Club Changes
- The Jeweled Lion now replaces the Nexus Warhorse for TERA Club members
UI Changes & Adjustments
- An emote UI was added and can now be found under activities
- In preparation for the upcoming loot pets, a pet UI was added under activities
- Pet food can already be bought at various merchants
- The new loot pets will soon be available in the TERA shop
- Players can now adjust the game volume when the client is minimized. The default value is set to zero.
- A preview function for cosmetic items was added. By pressing CTRL + right click, players will be able to get a preview of items at the trade broker or from their inventory
- The Sheldon mount which can be purchased from the Unified Theory Institute in Allemantheia will be adjusted to have a riding speed of 275
- Players who already own Sheldon won’t be affected by the speed reduction
- A bug was fixed where bow enchantments were displayed incorrectly
- The sorcerer glyph Energetic Retaliate is now displayed correctly. The tooltip and the skill UI will display the exact same amount of glyph points
- A bug was fixed where the guild join cooldown was displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a problem where party matchmaking cancellation messages were not displayed
- Canephora Potion now cancels correctly when entering a battleground
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid damage from Melketran’s attacks in Manaya’s Core
- Vanarch quests for non-existing monsters have been removed
- Players who have been playing the tutorial will no longer enter the Island of Dawn when the server crashes