Patch notes 28.05 – Dungeon Raiders
This patch features a new system for providing support in dungeons, changes to the drop rates of certain items, and improved battlegrounds. It will be released on Tuesday, 26th August 2014.
There will be a new entry in the Instance Matching list which allows the player to register to enter a random dungeon and play low-level dungeons together with other players.
- Level 60 players can register for this up to three times a day. They will be teleported to one of the following dungeons:
- Bastion of Lok
- Sinestral Manor
- Cultists' Refuge
- Necromancer Tomb
- Golden Labyrinth
- Akasha's Hideout
- Saleron's Sky Garden
- Upon entering one of these dungeons, a level 60 player will automatically receive adjusted equipment. All of their skills and glyphs can continue to be used as normal
- Mystics: Thrall of Protection, Thrall of Vengeance, Thrall of Wrath
- Warriors: Smoke Aggressor
- As a reward, players will receive the Dungeon Raiders Badge by mail, which can be exchanged for equipment items and jewelry.
Drop rate changes
Rift's Edge (Normal & Hard), The Abscess (Normal), Lakan's Prison and Ghillieglade
- The drop rate of weapons, armor, gloves and shoes has been increased by a factor of ten.
Rift's Edge (Normal)
The drop rates have been increased for:
- Koleogg's Wing Piece
- Beautiful Koleogg's Wing
Rift's Edge (Hard)
- Airborne Shell drop rate doubled
Drop rates increased for:
- Beautiful Koleogg's Wing
- Koleogg's Wing Piece
- Blue Spiritual Imbued Blue Bead
- Designs for high quality wing brooches
Balder's Temple (1 person/5 person)
- Gold from bosses reduced
Drop rates reduced for:
- Tier 14 items
- Goldfinger Tokens
Amount of crafting materials (Titan's Ember/Ease) from the following crates increased:
- Kitbash Crate
- Collaboration Crate
- Sea Chest
- Kumas Candy Box
- Kumas Toybox
- Rare Carapace Treasure Box
- Carapace Treasure Box
- Dazzling Treasure Box
Number of unsteel weapon fragments from the following crates increased:
- Dazzling Treasure Box
Changes to the battlegrounds
- New option added for registering for the Corsairs' Stronghold with a raid group of 20 players.
- Each player automatically receives adjusted equipment when entering the Corsairs' Stronghold.
- The tank on the top floor of the stronghold can no longer be driven down to the ground floor to block the inner wall.
- The columns by the inner doors have been removed to make it easier for tanks on the ramps to attack enemies at the gate.
- Two additional cannons have been placed in the inner stronghold which can be used by both teams.
- A new airship has been added for the defenders which they can use from their stronghold.
Da Bomb Skill
- Players with the bomb have a self-destruct skill.
- Players who use this effect cause 50,000 damage in a 5 meter radius. Players hit will not be able to regenerate HP for 5 seconds.
- A maximum of 10 players can be hit and the damage ignores the player's defense.
- The bomb can be collected at the three respawn pyres and at the defenders' start.
- There are three bombs per point and it takes 3 seconds to collect one.
- If a player is attacked whilst collecting a bomb, they will be interrupted. Each bomb can only be collected by one player.
- Gathered bombs respawn after one minute.
- Players with this effect:
- have one minute to self-destruct before they die.
- have 50,000 HP. They are also immune to stun effects and have a movement speed of 240 (but they cannot ride a mount, tank or airship).
- cannot explode if they are killed.
- A bomb's radius will only be displayed to the player carrying it and the enemy team.
Gaining additional time
- Each team starts with 7 minutes.
- Destroying one of the outer gates adds two minutes (no bonus for additional gates).
- Taking the middle respawn pyre the first time adds three more minutes.
- Destroying one of the two inner gates adds three additional minutes.
- The second round shows the time required in the first round and the team's own additional time.
- When the team in the second round causes more damage to the anchorstone than the team in the first round, the battleground ends immediately.
- The underground route was removed.
- When the raid leader changes, the cooldown for the 'Location Scan' skill is inherited as follows:
- If the cooldown is greater than 30 seconds, the new leader receives this cooldown time.
- If the cooldown is less than 30 seconds, the new leader will have a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Added new achievements for using Da Bomb.
- Added new achievements for obtaining top rank.
- Mode adjusted so that players automatically receive adjusted equipment when entering.
- Reputation credits for the daily reward increased from 200 to 600.
- Additional stat added to adjusted equipment (+2% attack speed).
Additional options for raid leaders
- Raid leaders can now drop markers onto the battleground map to highlight important locations.
- Leaders can prevent individual players from typing in the raid chat. Up to a maximum of 5 players can be blocked per round, and a maximum of one player every 30 seconds.
The order of battlegrounds in the matching system window has also been altered.
Changes to the crafting system
- The promotion points required for Master Weaponcrafting/Armorcrafting Tests have been adjusted.
- Increased the crit chance effect of Master's Additive.
- Increased the chance of crit successes from rank III etchings.
- Trading with other players has been changed as follows:
- Items already added to the trading window can no longer be removed.
- The trade must either be completed or canceled.
- Improved display of quests in the quest log.
- Quests can now be accepted/continued with NPCs using the 'F' button.
- Quest areas are automatically displayed on the map, making it easier to find areas where the player can complete quests.
- Added option to change the maximum camera distance.
- The standard can be changed from 100% under 'Options' –> 'Game'.
- A greater camera distance is useful in combat in larger areas, or simply to keep an eye on larger enemies.
- Balder's Temple (1 player/5 player) can now be entered 3 times a day (6 times for TERA Club members).
- Fixed passive effects added to Advantaged weapons.
- Tank/DD: PvP attack increased by 10 when attacking from behind
- Heiler: PvP defense increased by 7 when attacked from behind
- The window for selecting the respawn point in the Corsairs' Stronghold may be displayed in the top left in rare cases.
- In the DE/FR client the sound to the video in Sinestral Manor is not played correctly.
- Server outages no longer cause achievement progress to reset for certain achievements.
- Certain weapon and armor standards were displayed incorrectly when leveling up to master.
- Some text was displayed incorrectly in the main menu.
- The duration of a dye was displayed incorrectly in the description.
- Some descriptions on the teleportals to the new dungeons have been made clearer.
- Some text was displayed in English in the DE/FR clients.
- The client no longer freezes when receiving a matchmaking invitation whilst crafting items.
- Reaper no longer receives an inventory system message during a fight with orcan deserters in the tutorial.
- No message was displayed when the executioner or a wardstone was attacked in the player's own alliance territory.