Patch Notes 54.02 – The Valkyrie
Embrace the power of Ragnarok! Following the update to version 54, you can explore the world of TERA with the new class.
12 dungeons between levels 20 and 64
- Bastion of Lok
- Sinestral Manor
- Ascent of Saravash
- Cultists' Refuge
- Necromancer Tomb
- Golden Labyrinth
- Akasha's Hideout
- Saleron's Sky Garden
- Labyrinth of Terror
- Ebon Tower
- Sabex Armory
- Macellarius Catacombs
These dungeons have been changed as follows:
- Mounts can be used
- Difficulty level increased
- Bosses given immunity to stun and knockdown effects
- Neophyte Resuscitation: available 10 times, costs do not increase
Labyrinth of Terror
- Dungeon level changed to 56. Opponent stats adjusted accordingly
- Added passive effect for the new class
4 level 65 dungeons
Difficulty level of the following dungeons changed:
- Kalivan's Challenge
- Demokron Factory
- The Abscess
- Smoke Aggressor
- Cooldown increased from 50 to 70 sec.
- Defensive Stance
- Effect added that increases the chance to crit by 15% when attacking monsters
- Cross Parry
- Effect added that restores MP when successfully blocking using Cross Parry
- Stacking is displayed with its own icon which can be positioned freely
- Sniper's Eye
- Damage increased by 10% when attacking players
- Damage to players increased by 10% for the duration of the effect
- Final Salvo
- Glyph of Energy: 50% chance to eliminate cooldown
- Sundering Strike
- Cooldown reduced from 14 to 12 sec.
- Shadow Reaping
- Also resets the cooldown of the corresponding skills
- Double Shear
- Cost of Powerlinked Grim Strike reduced from 5 to 3 points
- Cost of Powerlinked Grim Strike reduced from 4 to 2 points
- Death Spiral
- Cost of Powerlinked Double Shear reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Cable Step
- Cost of Powerlinked Shadow Burst reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Fiery Rage
- Cooldown increased from 30 to 45 sec.
- Duration increased approx. 1.5-fold
- Effect duration of Flurry of Blows increased from 10 sec. to 18 sec.
- Cost of Glyph of Lingering (common) reduced from 5 to 4 points
- Cost of Glyph of Lingering (uncommon) reduced from 4 to 3 points
- Effect of Flurry of Blows removed
- Thunder Strike
- Cost of Glyph of the Slick (common) reduced from 6 to 4 points
- Cost of Glyph of the Slick (uncommon) reduced from 5 to 3 points
- Cost of Glyph of the Slick (rare) reduced from 4 to 2 points
- Cost of Glyph of the Swift reduced from 4 to 3 points
- Cost of Glyph of Power reduced from 6 to 3 points
- Cost of Glyph of the Swift reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Lethal Strike
- Cost of Glyph of the Slick reduced from 5 to 2 points
- Axe Block
- Cost of Powerlinked Counter reduced from 6 to 2 points
- The following change from Patch 53 has been undone: If it isn't possible to teleport behind the target, there is no cooldown for the skill
- Knockdown Strike
- Cost of Powerlinked Whirlwind reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Cost of Powerlinked Overhand Strike changed from 3 to 2 points
- Cost of Powerlinked Eviscerate reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Cost of Powerlinked Overhand Strike reduced from 4 to 3 points
- Cost of Powerlinked Overhand Strike reduced from 3 to 2 points
- Heart Thrust
- Cost of Glyph of Carving reduced from 5 to 4 points
- Overhand Strike
- Cost of Glyph of Energy reduced from 5 to 4 points
- Cost of Glyph of Energy reduced from 4 to 3 points
- Cost of Glyph of Energy reduced from 4 to 2 points
- Cost of Glyph of Power reduced from 5 to 3 points
- Cost of Glyph of Carving reduced from 5 to 4 points
- Cost of Glyph of Carving reduced from 4 to 3 points
- Daily quest rewards have been adjusted so that a chest or token is awarded instead of various crystals to allow for a more appropriate selection of crystals.
- Shop for Behemoth Essence
- New items (Potions, Semi-Enigmatic Scroll) added
- Level 12 Avatar weapons weakened by approx. 10%
- Adjusted contents of various token shops for level 22-55 gear
- Adjusted contents of various token shops for level 58-63 gear
- Adjusted level at which various crystals can be used
The system through which flying dragons can be received has been adjusted.
- Dragon Scrolls can be used to obtain a Piece of Dragon Scroll. Additionally, there's also a small chance to get a flying dragon.
- Pieces of Dragon Scroll can be transformed into a flying dragon without fail at a ratio of 40 to 1.
Changes to Existing Items:
- Dragonwing Scales can be transformed into a Dragon Scroll at a ratio of 10 to 1.
- Dragonwing Talons can be transformed into 5 Pieces of Dragon Scroll.
- Petrified Dragon Eggs can be transformed into 5 Pieces of Dragon Scroll.
- Mysterious Dragon Eggs can be transformed into a flying dragon without fail.
- New weapons and armor added for the Valkyrie
- Adjusted many opponents in all areas of Arborea to make them more difficult and less frustrating. Amongst other things, the changes include the following:
- HP and experience points increase more depending on the level of the opponent
- Adjusted various stats (Blocking, Attack, Resistances) as well as the dropping of HP and MP projectiles
- Reduced the frequency of dragon BAMs flying up high and striking from above
- Reduced the frequency of worm BAMs burrowing and striking from below
- The coupon to modify the appearance of the Valkyrie has no name or description. However, the remaining time and attributes are shown.
- The new class is still shown as ‘Mondträgerin’ in the German version.
The corresponding Valkyrie weapon skin has not yet been added to the following Smart Boxes:
- Smart Box: Kaia's Weapon Skin
- Smart Box: Manaya's Weapon Skin
- Smart Box: Darkan's Weapon Skin
Note: Dragon mounts with 2.0 crit bonus can now be dropped in Harrowhold (Phase 4)