Patch Notes 66.03 – The Male Brawler
Head into the fray with armored powerfists! Patch 66 will go live on the servers on Tuesday, 6th March, bringing with it the opening of the Brawler class to male humans, the reopening of the Ruinous Manor, and lots of improvements for the customization of your characters!
Additional Character Slot
From today, you can redeem a code to get your additional character slot as well as a variety of useful consumables!
- 1x Additional Character Slot
- 500x Fashion Coupon
- 1000x Metamorphic Emblem
- 2x Vial of Elinu's Tears
- 1x Superior Noctenium Elixir
- Log into the website or the game
- Open the TERA Shop and select the character you’d like to receive with the coupon
- Click on the three bars in the top right corner and select “Redeem code”
- Now enter the code below. Your additional character slot will be sent to you within seconds
- The code can only be redeemed once per account.
- The code can be redeemed regardless of whether you create a character of the new class or not. You can also redeem it to create one of an existing class.
- The code can be redeemed until 31th March 2018 at 11:55 PM.
- The delivered coupon can be redeemed for a character slot between 3 and 19.
- The coupon is delivered to an existing character. Please make sure that you select the desired character in the shop before entering the code.
Note: The 19th slot will only be available after patch 66. If you’ve already 18 unlocked slots on your account, please do not use the voucher before patch 66, as it might disappear without effect.
The Male Brawler
- The patch will allow the creation of male human characters in the existing Brawler class.
- All existing costumes for brawlers, which are available for Fashion Coupons, can now also be worn by male brawlers. Costumes that are limited to female characters are exceptions to this.
- In patch 66 it is not possible to use a Race Change Voucher to transform a female brawler into a male brawler.
- Male brawlers can be created for an unlimited time.
- The maximum number of available Character Slots has been increased from 18 to 19.
Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
- For 5-player groups
- Required item level for daily quests: 439 (normal) / 446 (Hard)
- Minimum level: 65
- 1 daily entry, 2 for club members
Exclusive Hairstyles and Hat Placement
Change your look and stand out from the crowd! Full details on these cool new features can be found in our preview.
Thanks to the new rankings, you can see how you compare with other players on three battlegrounds. You can find more details in our preview.
Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
- Difficulty of the boss monsters has been adjusted
- Set bonuses for tier 0 to 11 equipment items from prior to patch 61 have been removed
- Confirmation prompt when learning legendary riding and crafting skills has been added
- Characters over level 30 will now be notified when a crystal is missing from their equipment by the character icon flashing white in the menu. There is also a system message when the profile is opened
- Enchant costs for medium and low-level equipment items have been changed:
- Gold required per attempt has been reduced
- Amount of materials per attempt has been adjusted (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)
- Some battleground rewards have been increased by approx. 45%: Corsairs' Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon reward daily quests with 800 and 840 Gold respectively
- Guild BAMs appear within the guild war area
- Rewards are sent by parcel post if you have participated in at least one battle
- Burning Heart can now only hit once, but it causes triple damage
- Rising Fury now correctly generates more than 1 edge when multiple targets are hit
- New glyph for Traverse Cut has been added: increases the duration of your own buff in the defensive stance
- Quests up to and around the Bastion of Lok have been adjusted for a better flow
- Various monster names and respawn times for quest goals have been adjusted
- It is now possible to fly from Velika to Crescentia from level 10, and from Velika to Lumbertown from level 13
- Small game interface optimizations to reduce impact on performance
- Position to which you teleport via "Redeem" in the Vanguard window has been changed