Patchnotes 23.04.00 – New Achievements!
The new patch will be applied on Tuesday, 29th of October 2013 – and these are the changes that will be applied to TERA.
Last year’s Halloween event has been reworked a little, and will be re-introduced with this update!
You can find additional information regarding this event in our dedicated news here.
- Inventory UI has been improved (no visual change)
- Party UI has been optimized (no visual change)
- Removed “Connection Rate” column in the guild overview
- Tradebroker preview function now dismounts characters who are sitting on their mount
- Recommended levels for each zone are now displayed on the world map
New Achievement System
- Added a total of 182 new achievements
- These new achievements include rewards such as pets, mounts and various boost effects/potions
- Revamped the categories of some achievements and added new filtering functions
- Players can now filter by “achieved”, “title” and “reward type”
- Added progress bars to the achievements to better display the status of an achievement
- Changed reward icon to display the reward players will be getting, and changed the “view details” button to a + / -
- Players can now achieve 100% completion without the achievements in the “Special” category; amount of achievement points has been recalculated.
- Added special monsters and objects around the world which unlock the new achievements
- 9 “Walls of Wordcraft” have been added, which you can leave a message on when doing the “climbing” achievements!
- Six puzzling monuments
- Nine newly-named monsters
- Players are now able to talk to the Flight Manager NPC whilst mounted, and will automatically be dismounted when choosing to fly with the Pegasus
- Calculation algorithms have been changed for the “increase total HP by 8%” stats
- Attack speed will now affect skill-charging speed. The following skills are affected by this change:
- Berserker: Cyclone, Thunder Strike, Vampiric Blow, Lethal Strike
- Archer: Radiant Arrow, Penetrating Arrow
- Sorcerer: Arcane Impulse, Mana Siphon
- Priest: Mana Charge
- Increased drop rate of T14 sacrificial gear in Balder’s Temple
- Required level to earn Killing Spree Credits has been adjusted to level 30
- If a player drops out of the party in the Champions’ Skyring, additional members can be recruited
- The “Murderous Intent” skill will now also be given to the following players:
- Top 30 ranked players in the Fraywind Canyon
- Top 100 ranked players in the Champions’ Skyring
- Fixed the problem with ‘server first’ achievements being displayed in green even if they haven’t been completed
- Fixed the problem of not being able to complete the “Building the Mysterium” quest if the character possesses the decryption device in their inventory
- Fixed the problem of being able to change the airship’s direction using lock-on skills
- Lancer glyphs are now sorted by their level requirement
- The Legate’s Scan skill in the Corsair’s Stronghold will no longer disappear when using a siege weapon
- Items soulbound to another character will now be correctly greyed out in the inventory
- Fixed the problem of characters being stuck in the cage in Wonderholme
- Fixed the problem of some premium face type items being set as head accessory type items
- Players do not have to reset UI settings anymore to be able to use the Enchantment Acceleration UI
- The “Outlaw declaration” manual will no longer be available on PvE servers
- The amount healed will now be visible again in the DE/FR client
- Fixed some text issues related to new item sets introduced in the last patch